How to install Blu Ray to your Raspberry Pi without having to use a Blu-Ray player
- by admin
In the age of streaming video on your smartphone, it’s easy to see why people prefer streaming to using a traditional Blu-ray player.
But if you have a Raspberry Pi and a few spare hours, you can play Blu-rays from a USB stick to your Pi with ease.
To start, you’ll need to download and install the Blu-Rays application from the Raspberry Pi’s official website.
The Raspberry Pi Zero can also connect to the Raspberry Zero using a wired cable, but you’ll still need a power adapter and a Raspberry PI.
This article will show you how to get started with Blu-RAM to your PC.
We’ll also walk you through setting up the Blu Ray library, the BluRay Player, and a basic Blu Ray display.
If you want to read our previous guides on streaming video, you might want to jump to the section on how to stream video.
In the age of streaming video on your smartphone, it’s easy to see why people prefer streaming to using a…
- Ars Technic’s Shrek DVD player review
- ‘Disney princess’ Moana is now available for streaming on Netflix.
- How to Clean a Blu-ray Player with a Bluetooth Dvd Player
- What you need to know about the future of Blu-ray storage and the movies you need it for
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?