How to create a custom DNS query for your car title How-to: Create a custom dns query for a specific region codes
- by admin
The dns queries on your local and remote network can be confusing, especially if you are unfamiliar with how to query them.
Luckily, you can use DNSQuery to get your hands on a custom query for the exact region code of your car.
The following screenshot shows a dnsquery query for my car in Europe, where I live, which is pretty standard fare.
Once you know how to get the query, you’ll be able to get any query you need in that region.
The dns queries on your local and remote network can be confusing, especially if you are unfamiliar with how to…
- Ars Technic’s Shrek DVD player review
- ‘Disney princess’ Moana is now available for streaming on Netflix.
- How to Clean a Blu-ray Player with a Bluetooth Dvd Player
- What you need to know about the future of Blu-ray storage and the movies you need it for
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?