Elmo’s World is on the brink of bankruptcy
- by admin
Breitbart News is reporting that the company is now in the midst of a $500 million bankruptcy filing.
This comes just one day after it announced that it had signed a $50 million licensing agreement with Disney, and just one month after its new head, Evan Horowitz, told reporters that the film company was looking to make a film adaptation of the beloved cartoon.
According to Variety, the film’s new head is Steve Miller, a former executive producer of The Lego Movie, who has been tapped by the company to oversee the film.
In a statement, Disney confirmed that Miller had been named CEO of the company.
“Steve is a tireless advocate for the long-term success of Disney Animation Studios, and his experience at The Lego Company will serve us well,” Disney CEO Bob Iger said in the statement.
“We are excited to welcome him to the Disney family.”
Breitbart News is reporting that the company is now in the midst of a $500 million bankruptcy filing.This comes just…
- ‘The Bachelor’ cast announces new season, Bachelor in Paradise cast to headline event
- How to watch movies and TV series without losing your mind
- The American Conservatives: The Movie – The Interview – Part 2
- Why we have ‘a cultural moment’ in which we have to ‘go digital’
- Why you should be watching the best movies and TV series in 2018