‘Tomb Raider’ hits $2 billion in first two days of sales
- by admin
The box office is expected to top $2.5 billion on Thursday, after opening in second place in its first weekend in the U.S. with $2 million.
The Warner Bros. movie earned $1.9 million on Friday to surpass the $1 million mark.
It is the biggest debut for a live-action film in its $1 billion opening weekend.
It’s also the biggest grossing movie in its second weekend in its opening week, with $3.3 million.
Warner Bros.’ latest release, “The Lego Movie,” is also on track to hit $2-3 million for the first time.
“Tomb Raiders” earned $622,000 on Friday and $2,000 more than “The LEGO Movie.”
Both movies are expected to pass the $2-$3 million mark on Thursday.
Warner Bros. has released a new trailer for “Tomb,” which opens in theaters this weekend.
The box office is expected to top $2.5 billion on Thursday, after opening in second place in its first weekend…
- Ars Technic’s Shrek DVD player review
- ‘Disney princess’ Moana is now available for streaming on Netflix.
- How to Clean a Blu-ray Player with a Bluetooth Dvd Player
- What you need to know about the future of Blu-ray storage and the movies you need it for
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?