Which Bluetooth-connected dvd players are worth your time?
- by admin
The bluetooth dvds are one of the fastest-selling products ever, and are widely used in the home theater, travel, and home theater-style setups.
The devices are generally very small, weighing less than 10 ounces and are usually connected to the television via a HDMI cable, a USB port, or a Wi-Fi router.
But some newer models are also capable of Bluetooth, and the newer ones are often more reliable.
For this article, we’re looking at the best bluetooth-connected home theater dvd-player models.
Some of the devices that make this list have been out for years, but others have been relatively new to the market.
Some have been updated with Bluetooth 3.0, but most are Bluetooth 2.0 or higher.
If you want to make sure that you’re getting the best quality from your dvdplayer, we recommend checking out our full review of the best home theater bluetooth devices.
The bluetooth dvds are one of the fastest-selling products ever, and are widely used in the home theater, travel, and…
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?
- How to buy and sell the best digital movies online at a discount on Netflix
- Movies with the best and worst DVDSM content
- How to Stream Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen Dvd to MP4 in less than 30 Seconds?
- Australia’s $1 billion film tax credit: Is it worth it?