Peppa Pig: How ‘Peppa Pig’ Saved America’s Businesses
- by admin
From the movie’s opening scene to its last, Peppa’s rise has been a classic American tale of perseverance, hard work, and a certain amount of success.
But, as Peppa has come to embody, the real story is not about the movie itself but about the way Americans have chosen to consume it.
Read More Peppa is a comic strip character who appeared in the Peppa and Pig cartoons.
She has a knack for selling merchandise and creating a sense of community for children.
But her most famous achievement has been the Pepto-Peps, a popular breakfast cereal, that has sold millions of Peptos over the past half century.
This article was written by Stephanie L. Lipske for The Wall St. Journal and is reproduced here with permission.
Peppa may be trademarked, but it does not represent the views of the Associated Press.
To contact the editorial board of the Wall Street, please email: [email protected]
From the movie’s opening scene to its last, Peppa’s rise has been a classic American tale of perseverance, hard work,…
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?
- How to buy and sell the best digital movies online at a discount on Netflix
- Movies with the best and worst DVDSM content
- How to Stream Spider-Man and Spider-Gwen Dvd to MP4 in less than 30 Seconds?
- Australia’s $1 billion film tax credit: Is it worth it?