Watch: Scoop, the Netflix DVR app for Netflix
- by admin
Scoop is a Netflix DTV app for iOS that’s also available on Android.
Like many other DVR apps on iOS, Scoop requires you to have a Netflix account, but unlike many others, you can stream from your home.
You can then choose whether to save that DVR or use it for other purposes.
Scoop can also be used to sync a collection of movies or TV shows to your device, and it has a few other features to make it more convenient.
For example, it automatically syncs when you get home and you can see which movies are in the library.
There’s also a handy feature to view your library on the go, where you can search for movies and TV shows you’re currently watching.
For now, Scoops only supports iOS and Android, but there’s a Google app in the works that will support both.
Scoops looks like a neat addition to Netflix’s DVR library, but it doesn’t look like it’ll become a staple of any device.
It’s probably best to check out Netflix’s app for Android instead, but if you don’t have one, you should be able to get it through the Apple App Store.
Scoop is a Netflix DTV app for iOS that’s also available on Android.Like many other DVR apps on iOS, Scoop…
- Ars Technic’s Shrek DVD player review
- ‘Disney princess’ Moana is now available for streaming on Netflix.
- How to Clean a Blu-ray Player with a Bluetooth Dvd Player
- What you need to know about the future of Blu-ray storage and the movies you need it for
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?