What is the best video game?
- by admin
The game industry is often compared to a movie theater.
It’s full of people playing video games, some of them kids and adults.
The industry has long had a reputation for quality, but a new report shows that’s not always the case.CBS News reports that video game makers are struggling to make games that people actually want to play.
According to a new survey by the Entertainment Software Association, video game revenue is dropping.
The survey showed that only 39 percent of consumers surveyed said they wanted to buy a video game from a major publisher, down from 62 percent in 2011.
And, as the game industry continues to evolve, the report showed that game publishers have yet to catch up.
The ESA study found that just 2.2 percent of video game players have purchased a game from major publishers in the past five years.
The same percentage said they would buy a game if it was free.
The ESA survey was conducted online and has a margin of error of plus or minus 5.5 percent.
The game industry is often compared to a movie theater.It’s full of people playing video games, some of them kids…
- Ars Technic’s Shrek DVD player review
- ‘Disney princess’ Moana is now available for streaming on Netflix.
- How to Clean a Blu-ray Player with a Bluetooth Dvd Player
- What you need to know about the future of Blu-ray storage and the movies you need it for
- Which movies and TV shows are on Netflix, Amazon Video and Vudu?